Am 27.12.2012 19:11, schrieb Helmut Auer:
I'm just glad Linux distribution managers don't build cars - otherwise we would
most
likely be long dead before we find the brake pedal... ;-)

As a distribution manger I have to disagree ;)
All I'm doing now, is to wait til you find a solution which won't be changed
within the next
five days and then I put my distribution around it ;)
But I think I have to wait til V2, there are way too much changes at the moment
:)

P.S: That doesn't mean you should hurry up to find a solution, I can live very well with former VDR versions, these are all great for getting a stable PVR at home - Thanks Klaus !

--
Helmut Auer, hel...@helmutauer.de