On 28.03.2013 09:44, YUP wrote:
> OK, thanks, it's good to know such a thing before installing on
> Archlinux. Did you mean set "PowerKeyIgnoreInhibited" to "yes" in
> /etc/systemd/logind.conf ? BTW, could you post a link to your bug report
> on systemd?

What about using this with non-systemd init, does it just work by
actually deactivating or rather replacing acpid? If that's the case, I
could give it a try, but have few more questions:

- I just had a quick look in the git repository, could not find a config
file sample, how should that look like?

- Could the command trigger pattern (the 4 presses on the power button
within a certain time) also be configurable in that config file?

- Is it feasible to extend the functionality to one or two more patterns
to be able to issue different shutdown commands (like a custom
hibernation script for example)?

Regards,
Lucian