Log level can be set to 0. I will review the loginig info and silence it as
much as possible. And set the default logging to 0 in git.
Eepg is working fine here, even running in background by vdr's EPG scan.
The single issue I have is that the plugin is filling the log with various
messages, even if I set loglevel to a low value (1).

Regards,

István