On 23.04.2013 13:34, Ales Jurik wrote:
On 04/23/2013 01:08 PM, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
I'm also thinking of allowing something in the form of
* 11700 V 9750 t V W15 [E0 10 38 F0] W15 P
* 99999 V 10600 t V W15 [E0 10 38 F1] W15 P
* 11700 H 9750 t V W15 [E0 10 38 F2] W15 P
* 99999 H 10600 t V W15 [E0 10 38 F3] W15 P
(note the '*' instead of, e.g., 'S19.2E'), which could be a shortcut
for a (USALS) positioner that could receive any satellite (as long as it's
above the horizon).
please could it be possible to have functionality of diseqc.conf which allows
simple combining of fixed LNB's and motorized dish, so the will it be possible
to have in diseqc.conf standard entries like
S19.2E 11700 V 9750 t v W15 [E0 10 38 F0] W15 A W15 t
S19.2E 99999 V 10600 t v W15 [E0 10 38 F1] W15 A W15 T
S19.2E 11700 H 9750 t V W15 [E0 10 38 F2] W15 A W15 t
S19.2E 99999 H 10600 t V W15 [E0 10 38 F3] W15 A W15 T
followed with the new syntax one
* 11700 V 9750 t V W15 [E0 10 38 FC] W15 P
* 99999 V 10600 t V W15 [E0 10 38 FD] W15 P
* 11700 H 9750 t V W15 [E0 10 38 FE] W15 P
* 99999 H 10600 t V W15 [E0 10 38 FF] W15 P
and the standard entries will be prioritized? This will allow to use fixed
LNB's as preferable ones in combined diseqc installation.
I'm planning to do it that way.
Of course with chance of source choosing (if more than one tuner is used).
I don't understand what you mean here.
My second wish is to have possibility to use the new syntax on all tuners
available, so only gotoxx command will be send to the/all tuner, to allow
simple cooperation with intelligent vtuner devices like NessieDVB.
I'm afraid I don't understand this, either.
Can you be more specific?
vdr mailing list