On 28.05.2013 19:00, Jose Alberto Reguero wrote:
On Martes, 28 de mayo de 2013 18:31:19 Klaus Schmidinger escribió:
On 28.05.2013 17:16, Jose Alberto Reguero wrote:
I am trying to play vdr recordings with a raspberry pi and the not edited
recording play well, but a edited recording don't play. Is there are any
differences between a not edited recording and a edited one?
The recordings are made with vdr 2.0.

Do they not play at all (not even a single frame) or are there
disturbences at/after the editing points?

Klaus

They not play at all. I get black screen and no audio.

Well, that's odd.
I can think of no reason why at least the beginning of an edited
recording shouldn't play...

Klaus