VDR version 2.0.3 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous stable version is available at
This version fixes a few minor bugs that came up after the release of
The changes since version 2.0.2:
- Fixed asserting free disk space in the cutter.
- No longer trying to delete old recordings in AssertFreeDiskSpace() if the
Priority is less than 1.
- Fixed handling LIRC events in case repeated events are lost.
- Fixed a possible crash when shutting down VDR while subtitles are being
(reported by Ville Skyttä).
- cDevice::IsPrimaryDevice() now also checks whether the primary device
a decoder and returns false otherwise. This should improve device allocation
systems that are only used as a receiver and don't actually display anything.
- Increased the value of MAXRETRIES to 20 to reduce the probability of
in transfer mode.
- All bonded devices (except for the master) now turn off their LNB power
to avoid problems when receiving vertically polarized transponders (suggested
Manfred Völkel and Oliver Endriss).
- Fixed cleaning up old EPG events in case no epg data file is given (reported
vdr mailing list