VDR version 2.0.4 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
This version fixes a few minor bugs that came up after the release of
The changes since version 2.0.3:
- Unified the internal sequence of actions when pressing the Blue and the Back
respectively, during replay (reported by Thomas Maass).
- The Yellow button in the main menu no longer acts as "Pause" if "Pause key
is set to "do not pause live video" (suggested by Ulf Kiener).
- Fixed writing group separators to channels.conf that contain a comma
- Now also checking the source (in addition to the transponder) when setting the
system time from the TDT, which avoids problems in case devices are tuned to
same transponder on different sources, and these broadcast different time data
(reported by Torsten Lang).
- Changed cRecorder::Action() to use cTimeMs instead of time() to avoid
unjustified "video data stream broken" errors in case the system time is
while a recording is active (reported by Torsten Lang).
- Fixed an inconsistent behavior between opening the Recordings menu manually
main menu and by pressing the Recordings key. In the latter case it
opened all sub folders to position the cursor to the last replayed recording,
is unexpected at this point (reported by Helmut Auer). You can still navigate
the last replayed recording (if any) by pressing Ok repeatedly in the
vdr mailing list