Hi,

i don't think is file permission related.

ls -la /etc/vdr/iptvstream.sh
-rwxrwxrwx    1 media    media         3348 Dec 24
12:23 /etc/vdr/iptvstream.sh

vdr is running with same user as script permission.
$ ps aux |grep iptv
  662 media      0:43 /usr/bin/vdr -w 60 -Pepgtableid0 -Piptv
-Pstreamdev-server -Pvnsiserver -Pxineliboutput --local=none --primary
--remote=:37890

The problem is: the plugins execute cmd line without cote :/
VDR log:
ERROR: Script execution failed: /etc/vdr/iptvstream.sh 1 4321
Then, the shell (sh -c) does not take two parameters following..

Additional information from channels.conf:
L'Equipe
21;IPTV:10:S=1|P=0|F=EXT|U=/etc/vdr/iptvstream.sh|A=1:I:0:0:680=@4:0:0:4:0:0:0

url from script:
-------
case ${PARAMETER} in
1)
#EXTINF:0,21 - L'Equipe 21
URL="rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=994&flavour=ld"
;;
-------

Thanks.