Am 15.06.2014 11:19, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
Because when I introduced cDevice::SignalQuality() it was agreed upon
that SNR, BER and UNC should be taken into account.
If the general opinion is now that we should leave UNC (and BER?) out
of the calculation, that's fine with me.

Any opinions?

Klaus

My personal preference is to see SNR instead of "SignalQuality" as the second bar. SNR is common, everybody knows, what it means. (BTW AFAIK the term "SNR" is from analog times and obsolete, with digital broadcasts it is called "CNR".)
Joerg