VDR version 2.0.7 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
This version fixes a few minor bugs that came up after the release of
The changes since version 2.0.6:
- Fixed a possible division by zero in frame rate detection.
- Fixed a bug in the Makefile when installing plugins with LCLBLD=1 (thanks to
- Fixed jumping to an absolute position via the Red key in case replay was
(reported by Dieter Ferdinand).
- Now returning from removing deleted recordings after at most 10 seconds, or
user presses a remote control key, to keep the system from getting
when removing a huge number of files (reported by Dieter Ferdinand).
- Fixed generating the index file of an existing recording in case at the of a
there is less data in the buffer than needed by the frame detector. In such a
it was possible that frames were missed, and there was most likely a
when replaying that part of a recording. This is mostly a problem for
consist of more than one *.ts file. Single file recordings could only lose
frames at their very end, which probably doesn't matter. At any rate, if you
generated an index file with VDR version 2.0.6 you may want to do so again
version to make sure the index is OK.
vdr mailing list