VDR developer version 2.1.8 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
This is a *developer* version. Even though *I* use it in my productive
environment, I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.
The changes since version 2.1.7:
- Updated the Italian OSD texts (thanks to Diego Pierotto).
- Fixed "warning: invalid suffix on literal" with GCC 4.8 and C++11 (thanks to
- Fixed the link to "svdrpsend (1)" in the vdr.1 man page (thanks to Chris
- Updated the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Updated the Romanian OSD texts (thanks to Lucian Muresan).
- Added functionality based on the "jumpplay" patch from Torsten Kunkel and
+ The new option "Setup/Replay/Pause replay when jumping to a mark" can be
turn off pausing replay when jumping to an editing mark with the '9' key.
+ The new option "Setup/Replay/Skip edited parts" can be used to
the edited parts of a recording during replay, without the need to actually
+ The new option "Setup/Replay/Pause replay at last mark" can be used to make
go into Pause mode when it has reached the last "end" mark.
+ The '8' key for testing an edited sequence now also jumps to the next *end*
mark if "Setup/Replay/Skip edited parts" is active. This allows for testing
in recordings that have actually been cut, as well as recordings that have
been cut, in case "Skip edited parts" is enabled.
- Added support for "Satellite Channel Routing" (SCR) according to EN50607, also
known as "JESS" (thanks to Manfred Völkel and Frank Neumann).
- The keys '1' and '3' can now be used in replay mode to position an editing
in "binary" mode (based on a patch from Rolf Ahrenberg, with modifications by
Auer). See MANUAL, section "Editing a Recording".
- The Yellow button in the "Setup/CAM" menu can now be used to put the selected
CAM into a mode where it remains assigned to a device that is tuned to the
channel until the smart card it contains is activated and the CAM thus starts
descramble (see MANUAL, section "Setup/CAM" for details).
- Updated the Estonian OSD texts (thanks to Arthur Konovalov).
- Added ARGSDIR to the ONEDIR section of Make.config.template (suggested by
- Made cRecording::GetResume() public (suggested by Stefan Braun).
- Fixed setting the read index in cDvbPlayer::Goto() in case Still is false.
- The function cDvbPlayer::Goto() now automatically calls Play() if Still is
- Added support for LCN (Logical Channel Numbers), which plugins may use to sort
channels (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
vdr mailing list