Hello everyone! I'm from Argentina, and up to last month I've been using
VDR 1.7.262 with an ISDB-T USB adapter. It works really good, but the
last week I've been trying to upgrade to VDR 2.2 and I've found a
problem with ISDB-T cards: they are not supported.

As I'm really interested in using VDR, I was digging inside the code and
found a partial solution for this problem: as ISDBT is the same as DVBT,
I've changed the way delivery system is queried. My changes are applied
in a cloned repo at github:


That's the only change I've made. Now I can enjoy my fresh upgraded VDR

I think a better refactor should be made, but for now it's working
perfectly deployed as a docker container:

Thanks for this wonderfull project!

Lic. Christian A. Rodriguez

vdr mailing list

Reply via email to