Hello Patrick,

I tried it. But it was not successful.

With "hdparm -W 0" iotop shows 3,3-3,7 M/s write speed, with "hdparm -W 1" it
is 9,7-10,3 M/s. And the error message about "ring buffer overflow" stays the
same with "-W 0" and the recordings are still broken.

Interesting: I made a good recording yesterday directly onto the SD flash card.
When I copy that recording to the USB SSD i can play it back with 700-1100 K/s
(iotop) without issue.

Any other idea? Could I configure the flash SD card as cache and automoatically
copy the recording to the SSD after it is finished?

Matthias