VDR developer version 2.3.7 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
This is a *developer* version. Even though *I* use it in my productive
environment, I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.
The changes since version 2.3.6:
- Fixed false positives when checking the locking sequence, in case of nested
within the same thread.
- Fixed uninitialized variable SdWatchdog in vdr.c (reported by Frank Neumann).
- Fixed the locking sequence when starting an instant recording.
- Fixed L(ock) and U(nlock) indicators in cStateLockLog.
- Increased SLL_LENGTH in thread.c to better handle long caller lines, and
logCaller with DEBUG_LOCKCALL to preserve memory in normal operation.
- Fixed a typo in CAMMENURETYTIMEOUT and added logging CAM enquiries.
- The new configuration file 'camresponses.conf' can be used to define automatic
responses to CAM menus, for instance to avoid annyoing popup messages or
the parental rating PIN. See vdr.5 for details.
- The option "Setup/Miscellaneous/Show channel names with source" can now be
"type" or "full" to show either the type or the full name of the source
- The "Channels" menu now indicates whether a channel is encrypted ('X') or a
channel ('R') (thanks to Martin Wache).
- Changed ##Lock to ##_Lock in the DEF_LIST_LOCK and USE_LIST_LOCK macros
in tools.h, so that there is no cSchedulesLock any more. The epgsearch plugin
had an abandoned member of class cSchedulesLock, which, as a side effect,
invalid lock sequence to be flagged (reported by Johann Friedrichs). In order
have the compiler report such things, these macros have been changed.
- Introduced the new macro DISABLE_TEMPLATES_COLLIDING_WITH_STL, which can be
before including tools.h in case some plugin needs to use the STL and gets
messages regarding one of the template functions defined in tools.h.
vdr mailing list