I sending it on the list as well so everyone are aware of this.
I have a gdbinit with some custom actions for python

https://github.com/ficoos/gdb-python-scripts

`pystack` to print the python stack.
You got to have python-debuginfo for it to work.

I would love to get more features is but I don't have time to work on it.
Patches are welcome!