Hello,
    I have a lab machine that does not have internet access.
So when i take the latest vdsm git src, tar it and put it on the lab machine and try to run ./configure, i get this...

./configure
configure: error: package version not defined

Note that all the dep packages etc have been resolved, and i first got this error when i ran 'make'.
Somehow the PACKAGE_VERSION in ./configure is getting cleared off.

I also see this...

./autogen.sh --prefix=/
aclocal.m4:16: warning: this file was generated for autoconf 2.67.
You have another version of autoconf. It may work, but is not guaranteed to.
If you have problems, you may need to regenerate the build system entirely.
To do so, use the procedure documented by the package, typically `autoreconf'.
aclocal.m4:16: warning: this file was generated for autoconf 2.67.
You have another version of autoconf. It may work, but is not guaranteed to.
If you have problems, you may need to regenerate the build system entirely.
To do so, use the procedure documented by the package, typically `autoreconf'.

Runnign autoreconf did not help.

On another working system i compared the autoconf and other auto* packages with this system, and they are same, so not sure why I am seeing this issue on this particular system only.

thanx,
deepak