On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 11:06:09AM +0800, Royce Lv wrote:
> Guys,
>     Made change to use new libvirt event impl, but as Dan said, we need
> more regression tests for that.
>     I'm not particularly sure what are necessary.Searched buglist found
> nothing relevant. Do we have a regression list for this? I can examine them
> one by one.

I'm afraid I don't have such a list at my disposal. I wish we had
VM-related functional tests.

I would suggest that you verify that you can start a dozen VMs
concurrently, and migrate them back and forth to another host.

It would be even better if you write a functional test that does just
that ;-)

Regrads,
Dan.