On 11/04/2013 04:01 PM, Antoni Segura Puimedon wrote:
vdsm-sync meeting 2013-11-04
==============================

- #1022969 Gluster bug blocking ovirt-3.3.1 Maybe Eduardo can take a look.
- CPOpen has been fixed and it is released properly (even in pypi).
- Hosted engine patches exhibit some brittleness that make it advisable to
   create a separate branch for testing it. Federico proposes to push them to
   master once 3.3.1 is released.
- We are to keep master working on F19 and el6 to ease testers task. We can
   ship some via oVirt repo on a case per case basis. Ask Mike Burns about the
   possibility of doing that.
It'd be great if mom would be built and a new update released to fedora, because currently the highest version available there seems to be 0.3.1-1 however our requirement on master is >= 0.3.2-3 (The spec file in the fedora dist git seems to be already on 0.3.2-5 so all what would be needed is a rebuild and published update)

Regards,

Vinzenz Feenstra | Senior Software Engineer
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Phone: +420 532 294 625
IRC: vfeenstr or evilissimo

See how it works at redhat.com