On 01/18/2014 01:39 PM, Antoni Segura Puimedon wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Sheremeta" <gsher...@redhat.com>
To: "Itamar Heim" <ih...@redhat.com>
Cc: "engine-devel" <engine-de...@ovirt.org>, vdsm-devel@lists.fedorahosted.org
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 1:35:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Engine-devel] [vdsm] Copy reviewer scores on trivial
rebase/commit msg changes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Itamar Heim" <ih...@redhat.com>
To: "engine-devel" <engine-de...@ovirt.org>,
vdsm-devel@lists.fedorahosted.org
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 6:48:52 PM
Subject: [vdsm] Copy reviewer scores on trivial rebase/commit msg changes

I'd like to enable these - comments welcome:

1. label.Label-Name.copyAllScoresOnTrivialRebase

If true, all scores for the label are copied forward when a new patch
set is uploaded that is a trivial rebase. A new patch set is considered
as trivial rebase if the commit message is the same as in the previous
patch set and if it has the same code delta as the previous patch set.
This is the case if the change was rebased onto a different parent. This
can be used to enable sticky approvals, reducing turn-around for trivial
rebases prior to submitting a change. Defaults to false.

2. label.Label-Name.copyAllScoresIfNoCodeChange

If true, all scores for the label are copied forward when a new patch
set is uploaded that has the same parent commit as the previous patch
set and the same code delta as the previous patch set. This means only
the commit message is different. This can be used to enable sticky
approvals on labels that only depend on the code, reducing turn-around
if only the commit message is changed prior to submitting a change.
Defaults to false.

Do the above apply to verify+1? Cause I'd handle that separately. Verification
should be done even after trivial rebase.

we can decide for which label.
for example, we can decide just changing the commit message doesn't clear the verification flag, but changing the code does require re-verification.

https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/config-labels.html