Hi all. I'm doing a Velocity/Struts app, and I'd like to set up VelocityViewServlet so that, in response to a template request, it first tries the WebappResourceLoader, and then, if there's no appropriate document there, a ClasspathResourceLoader.

Looking at VelocityViewServlet, it doesn't look possible, but I've seen other apps that seem to have the behavior I want, i.e. try the regular templates path first, and, if nothings there, check in WEB- INF/class or the jar files in WEB-INF/lib.

Can anyone suggest how I might go about doing this? Do I need a custom resource loader? Does one exist that works as I described?

thanks
eric