Please check and let me know.
*EDI Systems Analyst-Healthcare*
*Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA USC / GC/GCEAD*
ü *Candidates MUST have California Healthcare experience or knowledge of
the following: CSSC (CMS Portal) and DHCS rules and regulations.*
ü *MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE/EXPERT KNOWLEDGE IN 837*
ü *MUST UNDERSTAND SEGMENTS, LOOPS AND KNOW HOW TO USE COMPANION GUIDES.*
All Candiates must provide answers to the questions below as part of the
· How many years of experience do you have with Medicare-Medicaid
Encounter Data System?
· Do you have experience with Cal MediConnect? Explain.
· Please explain your knowledge of the following: 999, 277CA,
837I, 837P, EVR and MAO's
· What is your knowledge of CSSC?
· Explain what a segment and loop is.
· Do you have direct hands on experience with 837? How many years
and where did you gain your experience?
· Coordinate all department functions as requested.
· Requirements Gathering and Analysis.
· Documentation of internally created software and act as liaison
between the department and other IEHP departments.
· Develop department reporting needs.
· The Analyst will assist with implementing controls to measure and
reconcile the quality and quantity of our inbound as well as outbound data.
· Analysis and QA of all additional X12 transactions sets.
· Produce reports to measure trends and compliance.
· Assist with oversight and scoping of projects.
· Ability to understand and enhance our current systems.
· Ability to develop new solutions to work with our current systems
· Any other duties as required by the EDI Manager to ensure Health
Plan operations are successful.
· Ensure the privacy and security of PHI (Protected Health
Information) as outlined in IEHP's policies and procedures relating to
*201-620-9700* ** 152 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.