Someone changed the name of one of my clients and it does not appear in the GUI client host list.  All systems are Windows 2000 on NetBackup 5.1MP3.

I cannot see what needs to be done to bring this back into the list and make it an active client again.  The IPAddress did not change and I updated my windows host file with the new name.

Guy C Snyder |  Systems Analyst  |  Global Outsourcing and Infrastructure Services

Unisys  Suite 102, 3605 Vartan Way|  Harrisburg, PA  17110  |  717.526.1125