Well one way would be:

echo "" | mail -s "$(/bin/hostname | cut -f1 -d'.'):
$(/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bperror -all -hoursago 24 | grep
"successfully wrote backup id" | awk '{Kbytes= Kbytes + $18/1024/1024} END
{print "Backed up",Kbytes,"Gigabytes"}') For ($yesterday - $today)"

Grep for the appropriate policies/clients.

Second way, modify the perl script "bpreport.pl" which you can find on the
archives of this list, does some cool things as well.

Ultimately though, if you don't use one of those two, if you kept the job
information in the activity monitor and each job was a full backup, you
could just run bpdbjobs and grab the size of the last backup, grepping for
full.

No real easy way to accomplish this apparently.