Strange problem i have posted about before where im getting a status 14
on a windows client.

Master server is Solaris 9 running Netbackup 5.0mp7.

I am getting status 14 on full backups and the error is a known problem :-

WRN - Content Indexing Server: unable to pause catalog: Web (some files
may not get backed up).

The technote says to exclude all .wci files which i have done and i have
also disabled open file backups for the server.

I cannot see now what else to do to stop this error so was hoping
someone was in the same position or had a work around?

Thanks