When trying to search for Virtual Machines in a VCB policy, the search keeps
failing with cannot connect on socket error.  I have double checked
credentials, tried both the ESX server and the Virtual infrastructure server,
tried both ports 902 and 443 (which should be the correct one for VCB framework
1.5).  Tried to log in to the VI server and the ESX server with the user name
and password I am giving the credentials…both are successful.  Tried to telnet
to the port from the master server on the ESX server and VI server and that is
successful.  Running Solaris 10 with NBU 6.5.1 on the master server.

Anyone have any ideas?

Renee