I also has a data domain and no tape device. So I dont have ltid running.

Thanks ,

Ratheesh

"If you win you need not explain...But if you lose you should not be there
to explain"

From:
"smpt" <sm...@peppas.gr>
To:
"'Victor Engle'" <victor.en...@gmail.com>,
<veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu>
Date:
02/17/2010 09:27 AM
Re: [Veritas-bu] ltid not started
Sent by:
veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu

Hi,
If you do not have any devices on the media server, then ltid is not
active.  I have not use OST , but I do not see a reason for ltid to stay
up.