Hello All,

We have setup a SLP for the duplication of images to diffrent storage units.

We are taking a backup on Disk them duplicating it to another disk at diffrent
location and then to tape at same location.

My question is that this all is a very time consuming process.

As first backup goes to disk one:-to tape.Then duplication starts to disk2 and
then

Is there any way to run both the duplication process simentaneously when the
backup to disk 1 completes.

I mean when backup to disk 1 done: -Can the duplication run on idsk2 and tape
simentaneously.

We are using OST option but it is not offrening us the D2D2T option.

Could somebody put some more light on it?

Thanks and Regards
Pranav Batra