The technote has an url to enable the download of an eeb to fix the issue.

From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Kohli, Vidit
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 1:16 PM
To: Justin Piszcz; 'Dwayne Adams'; veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Post upgrade 7.5.0.5 issues?

There is major bug in 7.5.0.5 as per Symantec, so better wait for 7.5.0.6

nbsl experiences a memory leak which results in a core dump.
http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH201979

Product
The following versions of NetBackup are affected by this issue:
NetBackup 7.5.0.5

Summary
The nbsl daemon crashes intermittently and creates a core dump. It was observed
that memory consumed by nbsl was constantly growing, and when it reached
somewhere around 4GB, nbsl would crash.

This issue is scheduled to be addressed in the following release:

*         NetBackup 7.5 Maintenance Release 6 (7.5.0.6)