Feel like my second home at the mo....
I have a crazy situation here, so wonder if anyone with HP G3 ESL experience
can help.

7.5 environment, separate Media Server that can backup to LTO4 Library and new
ESL Library.

Problem. Backups over the LAN throughput is really bad going to the LTO5
Library.

To give you an idea, 20 hours to backup 100GB.
I cancel the job, revert backup policy to the LTO4 library, same media server
and backups of the same capacity done in 2 hours.

I have gone through all settings on the ESL, cannot see anything, found nothing
to research, but I cannot sustain this sort of throughput!

Yet, I cannot quite understand why this is happening.
Any ideas welcome!
Simon