From: Rusty Major [mailto:rusty.ma...@sungard.com]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 12:25 PM
To: Justin Piszcz
Cc: VERITAS-BU@MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN.EDU
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] RMAN Recovery issue and Netbackup 7.1.0.2

This sounds like your issue here:

"3 streams running.

3 streams waiting on tapes that are in the 3 active streams."

Unless I read that wrong, your 6 streams are on the same tapes. That means that
only one stream from each tape is going to be restored. Once your other streams
complete, these should kick off along with additional streams, as long as they
are not on tapes that are in use.

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Justin Piszcz <jpis...@lucidpixels.com> wrote:

What does it say in the detailed status tab of the queued jobs?

> On Dec 13, 2013, at 12:07 PM, Dennis Peacock <nbu-fo...@backupcentral.com>
> wrote:
>
> OH....and it's a LTO-5 tape library
> 10 tape drives
> All drives UP

Rusty Major ▪ Technical Architect and Team Lead - Backup Infrastructure
Engineering ▪ Sungard Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Pkwy., Suite 200,
Houston, TX 77079 ▪ 281-584-4693 ▪ Cell 713-724-4914 ▪ rusty.ma...@sungard.com
Think before you Print
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.