On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 03:42:40PM -0300, Rodolfo Bonnin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We're implementing a new cluster in zoned Sun equipment, using the mentioned
> 2006
> paper<http://eval.symantec.com/mktginfo/enterprise/white_papers/ent-whitepaper_implementing_solaris_zones_06-2007.en-us.pdf>,
> and I'd like to know if there is any differences a VCS 5.0 install and
> configuration tasks could have in comparison with the original publication,
> given that it was VCS 4-centric.

It depends what you're trying to implement.  In my case, waiting for a
zone to fail over takes too long so I run identical zones on each node
as a parallel resource group, and fail my service groups over between
the zones - an "online local firm" dependency ensures that the target
zone is running on a node before the service is attempted to be brought
online on any particular node.

Ceri
                                                  -- Moliere