Hi,
 I have installed sun cluster 3.2 on solaris 9 (Solaris 9 9/05). I want to make
it an active-active setup with shared veritas DGs. This setup also has vxvm 5
(Veritas-5.0_MP1_RP4.4) with rolling pack 4 and solaris has all the latest
pathes updated via "updatemanager". The shared storage comes from DMX800.
 In order to get VxVM in cluster mode I have installed licenses for CVM, VCS
and also ORCLudlm (3.3.4.8 ) package.
 The sun cluster install has all the necessary framework packages. But the VX
mode refuses to be in cluster mode:

#vxdctl -c mode
mode: enabled: cluster inactive

I am at my wits end on how to resolve this issue :(

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Ashish