Trying to initialize 1.7TB lun

  0        usr    wm                34         1.79TB
3846687710
  1 unassigned    wm                 0            0                0
  2 unassigned    wm                 0            0                0
  3 unassigned    wm                 0            0                0
  4 unassigned    wm                 0            0                0
  5 unassigned    wm                 0            0                0
  6 unassigned    wm                 0            0                0
  8   reserved    wm        3846687711         8.00MB           3846704094

Running the following...
 Solaris 10
 VCS 5.0 MP3 RP1HF6
 Disk is from EMC Clarrion

When I run
#vxdisksetup -i emcpower6 format=sliced
Get the following error..
usage : vxprtvtoc -f <filename> <device>

Just to verify that I can format/access the disk, I added to Solaris
disksuite and was able to mount/write to the entire 1.7TB disk.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Collin