Just as an FYI  my preferred order for fscks

# fsck -F vxfs /dev/vx/rdsk/DG_name/VOL_name
Intent LOG ONLY replay

# fsck -F vxfs -o full,nolog -n /dev/vx/rdsk/DG_name/VOL_name
FILE SYSTEM AND METADATA STRUCTURES ONLY - NO INTENT LOG  - a LOOK at what will
happen remembering there ARE transactions in the intent log.

# fsck -F vxfs -o full -n /dev/vx/rdsk/DG_name/VOL_name
ALL FILE SYSTEM AND METADATA STRUCTURES - a LOOK at what will happen

You can mount READ ONLY for a quick look - or to backup crucial data - remember
unplayed transaction in the intent log
# mount  -F vxfs -o ro /dev/vx/dsk/DG_name/VOL_name  /mnt

You can ff / ncheck to match file names to inodes removed in above fsck -o full
# ncheck -F vxfs /dev/vx/dsk/DG_name/VOL_name
# ff -F vxfs /dev/vx/dsk/DG_name/VOL_name
This is usefult to cross reference file that will be removed in the full fsck -
these are in the fsck output above.

Check what is in the intent log
# echo "fmtlog" | fsdb -F vxfs /dev/vx/rdsk/DG_name/VOL_name
Remember fset 1 is the VxFS metadata, fset 999 is user data.

Collect a METASAVE - use the binary in /opt/VRTSspt/FS/MetaSave

# fsck -F vxfs -o full,nolog -y /dev/vx/rdsk/DG_name/VOL_name
# fsck -F vxfs /dev/vx/rdsk/DG_name/VOL_name
ALL FILE SYSTEM AND METADATA STRUCTURES - WITH REMOVING STUFF IF THERE ARE
ERRORS

OR

# fsck -F vxfs -o full -y /dev/vx/rdsk/DG_name/VOL_name
ALL FILE SYSTEM AND METADATA STRUCTURES - WITH REMOVING STUFF IF THERE ARE
ERRORS

FMTLOG - Internal Technote  251996