Oh wait, what? You're not selling it yet? How's that working out for
ya?

Versions isn't a tool that I use frequently. I use the command line
svn client for day to day stuff, but have been using Versions for
repository administration (ever since it gracefully handled a screwy
svn lock issue and made me a convert).

All that to say, I'd rather purchase it on my timeframe (today or the
next time I use it), instead of on yours, such that it expires when I
need it.

So, great software, I'm ready to pay for it.

Thanks,

Isaac Vetter