I'm trying out Versions for the first time.  I'm unable to add my
repository to the list; everytime I do, I get the error "Error in
child process: exec of 'ssh' failed: No such file or directory".  SVN
works from the command line and in svnX.  Any ideas?  My location line
looks like this: svn+ssh://server/ssx/svn, where /ssx/svn is the
repository location.  I've left my username and password blank since
I'm using ssh keys, but not combination of this seems to work...