Hello everyone,

I have to say I'm very fond of Versions and even in beta it replaced
svnX for my daily use.

Being the interface kind of guy I have few notes about user interface
ordered by (my personal) priority and what better time to mention them
then in beta cycle :)

1. Even though I'm aware of possibility of renaming any given file in
local copy with contextual menu I think it would be much more
convenient (and much more in–line with Mac OS X standard behavior) if
it would be (also) possible to rename file by click–and–wait or
pressing return key on selected file, exactly as Finder does.

2.  It is far most easy—not to mention even possible—to set svn:ignore
(and other properties) in Version's GUI, but it must done item by
item. Settings like svn:ignore are sometimes needed on multiple files/
folders at once. I understand that the whole thing is bit complex
because it's necessary to treat files and folders differently (some
properties could be applied only on one or another), but even if it
would be complicated to introduce (Finder-like) Inspector floating
palette (not to be mistaken with existing Get Info Windows), the one
I'm hoping for ;) it should still be quite easily to implement copy–
paste + drag&drop of selected property/properties between open Get
Info Windows.