Hi,

I tried sending a support email from the form you provide, but got a
"Server Error" when I submitted the form.  I just purchased (2) copies
of Versions, 1 for me, and 1 for a co-worker.  However, when I try to
license them, it says "An error occurred.  Invalid license key".  I
copy/pasted from the email I got with the codes, so there should not
be any typos.

Hopefully support monitors this group, and maybe they are aware that
their support email form is currently broken.  Please contact me, or
let me know how to license this app.

Thanks,

Bruce