Hi,

I'm currently using version with our company SVN system, but I've
noticed that commits by myself and others have no username associated
with them, in fact the transcript says commit by user ("null") this
happens for the other people also using versions, however PC users
with tortoise have their login names associated with their commits

Am i missing a setting within versions? my bookmark has the username
tom.jolly yet it completely ignores that

Any help or advice would be appreciated

thanks in advance

Tom