Hi,

On 8 Jan., 21:21, Tuf <tuf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to know if its possible to use a remote working directory
> (through ssh) with a remote repository, which is not on the same
> machine.
Yes, why not?

Assuming the following:
- Machine A: login via ssh from anywhere can connect to machine B
- Machine B: your svn server

> My company has a central repository but I maintain code on many boxes
> scattered throughout the organization.
Does this change anything on the configuration described above? -
because you named a ssh - login in first place.

Even if you can mount the remote directory containing the working copy
and you call svn locally on machine C, D, E.... on your mounted
directory with the working copy, it should work on some preconditions:
1. the svn server is always reachable on every machine
2. you use the same svn version on every machine

~ Markus