Newbie question.  I have a slew of existing projects which are
strictly local (no SVN at all).  Most are web projects, some XCode.
They are scattered all over my hard drive (organized by client)  I now
have Versions, and a hosted subversion account.  I'd like to get all
my projects under SVN.  I'm the only coder on any of these projects.

What are the pros/cons of:

-Having one hosted repository, with folders for each of my projects

-Many hosted repositories, each for one of my projects?

Thanks!