Hi dirk,

Thank you for this clarification. I appreciate your thoughtful and detailed
reply. I have forwarded this information on to our legal department, and I
hope they make the right decision. Regardless, I find Versions indispensable
and forked over my own cash to buy it while the lawyers bore us all to
death. :)

Peace,
Chris