Thanks for the post Quinn, I am however completely lost!

I have a Branch 'sandbox' which is sitting at revision 251 and the
trunk (which has has a couple of changes since checkout of sandbox) is
247, any help on this would be great, did manage to run a diff via
terminal, but still completely lost...