Hey Gabriel,

Just wondering: Are you using Versions on Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6?

We've developed and reviewed the UI changes primarily on 10.6 (90% of
active Versions users are on 10.6). Because of the lower default
display gamma on 10.5, and various minute differences in the
frameworks, everything gets a lot less contrast on 10.5.

About the "All/Changed" button: It's very interesting to hear the
feedback from everyone here. When I first saw Jasper's mockups with
the button moved to the right, I freaked out a little. Later, when
running pre-release builds I had a couple of moments similar to what
Lorin describes. We decided to stick with the new location because it
makes more sense (hierarchically) and we all got used to it pretty
quickly.

We'd love to hear more feedback on the UI changes. Of course we can't
please everyone, but it really helps guide our ongoing fine-tuning
efforts.

Thanks,
- Dirk