Looks like a fresh install and a permissions repair might fix that.

-----Original Message-----
From: "troyecampb...@gmail.com" <troyecampb...@gmail.com>
Sender: versions@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:21:10
To: Versions<versions@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Versions does not launch after update

I just updated versions today (6/14/2011) and now versions does not
launch.

In the console, I get the following logs:

6/14/11 1:11:06 PM      Versions[348]   Error loading /Applications/
Versions.app/Contents/MacOS/SA16.bundle/Contents/MacOS/SA16:  dlopen(/
Applications/Versions.app/Contents/MacOS/SA16.bundle/Contents/MacOS/
SA16, 262): Library not loaded: @loader_path/../lib/libexpat.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/Versions.app/Contents/MacOS/
SA16.bundle/Contents/MacOS/SA16
  Reason: Incompatible library version: SA16 requires version 6.0.0 or
later, but libexpat.dylib provides version 2.0.0

Does anyone have any ideas?