i went to add my tree to the svn, but it fails whenever it comes
across a folder that has a custom icon.  i have lots and lots of
these.  am i expected to remove all custom icons from my folders?

the problem is that on a mac a custom folder icon is an invisible file
named "Icon[CR]", yes thats a carriage return.  a perfectly cromulent
file name, yet Versions barfs one at a time on each one, rather than
just skipping them and warning me of the list later?

Any way i can get this to go real easy?