Hi all,

New to versions but like what I see so far.

I like to open up my projects in TextMate, but when I right click on a
project in Versions and say Open it opens in the finder.  If I go to
"Open With..." it doesn't even have TextMate in the list of apps, so I
have to select "Other" and browse for TextMate.  Is there workaround
for all this that will make it faster to open my projects in TextMate?

Thanks in advance