I'd like to second this feature request that appears to have been
archived.

http://groups.google.com/group/versions/browse_thread/thread/bc0b676c2a5e476b/849bfa8ffced85b0?lnk=gst&q=add+all+new+files+to+repository#849bfa8ffced85b0

I'm working on a large project where I will regularly be given updates
that include new and modified files.  Searching through the 'changed'
hierarchy and manually adding every new item is extremely time
consuming, so having the ability to right click on the parent
directory and choosing Add would be great.  I know this is possible if
the directory is new, but if the parent was already under version
control it isn't possible.

I guess was I am hoping for is the GUI equivalent of

svn add dir/* --force

which I'm sure a lot of svn experts would frown at but has never
caused me any problems.

Thanks