I'd like to second Alex's email.  Now that Subversion 1.7 is what MacPorts
provides, a Mac Subversion client really must support 1.7.

I still have Versions installed, but haven't used it in a month (since I
installed Lion on my machine).  Really hoping that this support can arrive
soon.  Have to tell my colleagues not to buy Versions for now.