Janne Ahokas wrote:

> I found a problem in svg export (Veusz 1.5, Win XP). I could see some
> changes in svn trunk concerning svg export, but didn't test whether those
> fix this problem or relate to it.

Thanks for the bug report. The problem is that Qt SVG export does not
support any form of clipping.

I've completely reimplemented the SVG export using my own code as it looks
like Nokia aren't going to fix this soon. I think they're more interested in
the SVG subset for mobile devices.

My code supports clipping. The other difference is that it exports text as
curves to get WYSIWYG. This makes the plots more accurate but makes text
harder to edit. It also requires PyQt 4.6 (falling back to the Qt SVG for
older versions).

I'm trying to decide whether to release a 1.6 soon or add more features.

Maybe an earlier release would be good as I've added some other useful
features such as defining custom functions.

Jeremy